WAWTUR FORUWMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to the Wawtur Wewll.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUILD RULES/INFORMATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funkalicious
Admin
Funkalicious

GUILD RULES/INFORMATION Empty
PostSubject: GUILD RULES/INFORMATION   GUILD RULES/INFORMATION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:22 am

RULES OF WAWTUR

Alright guys, I don't like to keep a very up-tight guild- and who knows, maybe that's my downfall. *shrugs*

These are just the BIG rules. Follow them.

- No selling of any items over guild chat at any time, the first offense will result as a warning- the second offense will result in a temporary ban.

- Please, no pestering or begging to be leeched at any time, the first offense will result a warning, the second offense will result in a temporary ban.

- NO DRAMA. Commenting on any political, racial or religous views will result in an immediate and permenant ban from the guild. If you've a problem with another guildie, please contact myself, or a SiC.

GUILD HOUSES

-Both guild houses are accsessable to all guild members. Though, all supplies will be kept in Ackros's house- (Medium Sized house on Frigost) . Only , SiC's, Protectors, and those trusted enough will be able to acsess the Chest.

-The Chest is stocked with everything you may need, if you use an item, please be sure to replace it.

GUILD GENERALITIES

- Remember! The guild is ANY level! Though, if you're to receruit someone please make sure they've got a subscription!
Back to top Go down
https://thewawturwewll.board-directory.net
Ackros

Ackros

GUILD RULES/INFORMATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RULES/INFORMATION   GUILD RULES/INFORMATION Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 am

Hes joking, its me that does the booting and warning, Goob is too soft at these things.
Back to top Go down

GUILD RULES/INFORMATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WAWTUR FORUWMS :: Community :: Guild Rules and Information [READ]-
Jump to: